August 19-23, 2018
256th ACS National Meeting
Nanoscience, Nanotechnology, and Beyond
Join us for the Graduate Student Symposium at the ACS National Meeting and Exposition in Boston Massachusetts.
- Congratulations to UC San Diego's Center for Aerosol Impacts on the Chemistry of the Environment (CAICE) on being chosen to host the Fall 2019 GSSPC in San Diego California! We look forward to working with you!
- Mar. 20, 2018: Congratulations to the University of Florida for a successful GSS! We are on deck for ACS Boston, and we couldn't be more excited! Stay tuned for more exciting updates to come.
- Mar. 12, 2018: Dr. William Swope is confirmed as our tenth and final speaker! Thank you Dr. Swope.
- Jan. 24, 2018: Dr. B Montgomery Pettitt is our ninth speaker! Thank you Dr. Pettitt for joining the symposium.
- Dec. 19, 2017: Happy to announce Dr. Susan Amara as our eighth speaker! Thank you Dr. Amara!
- Dec. 11, 2017: Congratulations to LSU for being selected as the GSSPC for Spring 2019. We are looking forward to your symposium 'Artificial Molecular Machines and the Next Generation of Molecular Control'!
- Oct. 12, 2017: Dr. Ken Houk has accepted as our seventh speaker! Thank you Dr. Houk.
- Oct. 11, 2017: Happy to announce Dr. Andy McCammon as our sixth speaker! Thank you!
- Oct. 11, 2017: We have our fifth confirmed speaker! Thank you Dr. Sandy Asher for joining our symposium.
- Oct. 4, 2017: Dr. Peter Armentrout is our fourth confirmed speaker. Thank you!
- Sep. 28, 2017: Dr. Gavin Jones from IBM has confirmed to speak! Thank you Dr. Jones.
- Sep. 27, 2017: Our second confirmed speaker is Dr. Teresa Head-Gordon. Thank you!
- Aug. 17, 2017: Dr. William Jorgensen is our first confirmed speaker! Thank you Dr. Jorgensen.
- Thank you Virginia Tech for choosing Duquesne to be the next GSSPC!